The centre is fully equipped with everything you need and supported by professional Youth Workers. Positive Activities available include:
Sports, Arts, Young Peoples Committee, Music, Computers, Performing Arts, Trips out, Support and Advice, Cooking, C-card, Safe Social Environment, New Opportunities, Indoor Table Sports, Football, Movie nights,…….. But above all DYPC is a fun, safe and welcoming environment for all your social needs.
Use it... Feel Welcomed, Enjoy it… Be yourself, influence it… Feel Valued, Develop it… Feel Empowered.
Open Days and Times
The Centre is open to yr 7’s and above (unless it states otherwise)
- Monday open session 6.30 – 9pm
- Tuesday Under 16’s (10-15yr olds) session 6.30pm – 9pm
- Wednesday under 14’s (Yr 6-8)6pm – 8pm (50p includes toast and drink)
- Thursday Open session 6.30 – 9pm
- Friday 13 – 19 year (Yr 9 and over) 6.30 – 9pm
Cost – 40p per night
All monies taken at DYPC are put back into developing the centre and activities for young people
For further information please contact Adele Priestley on 01623 869308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org