We always put our students first
We recognise our responsibility to ensure the safety and welfare of students at The Dukeries Academy. We work hard to fulfil our responsibilities and to demonstrate the best working practices.
- Train all our staff on an annual basis
- Regularly review practices and the availability of appropriate further training for specific staff
- Build relationships with key agencies, particularly in keeping pupils safe from radicalisation and extremism
- Promote the teaching of British values
- Through our curriculum develop resilient students who question, challenge and debate issues.